/re·gen·er·a·tive/ - adjective
Definition (Medicine): Regenerative medicine is a branch of medicine that develops methods to regrow, repair or replace damaged or diseased cells, organs or tissues
Our Hemp-C60™ Regenerative Body Oil personifies a natural, minimalist approach to skincare that pairs the latest technology of dermatological innovation, and the rich, nourishing properties of organic ingredients. Like our Hemp-C60™ Integrative Facial Oil, the unique blend of essential oils selected, act as natural penetrators, allowing the C60 molecule permeate the outer layers of the skin. This integrative process directly neutralises free radicals from the surface cells of the body, effortlessly allowing our oil’s natural botanicals to heal and protect the skin in an uninterrupted process. The lightweight ingredients in this creation have been specifically selected to be easily applied and absorbed to the larger surface areas of skin, whilst regenerating, softening and protecting the skin cells.
Extensive testing has been undertaken on the use of fullerenes in cosmetics (1). The C60 molecule delivered topically is given the opportunity to directly neutralise harmful free radicals, damaging the health and appearance of the skin (2).
What to expect from C60 induced free radical neutralisation:
- The skin undergoes a transformation, including lifting and firming action.
- Skin appears more supported, tightened and toned, with a heightened feeling of tautness and suppleness.
- Discolouration gradually fades
- DNA damage in skin cells is gradually reversed
- DNA damage and signs of aging are reversed
- Skin is sufficiently moisturised
- C60 Fullerene offers protection from UV rays
The formulation is Non-Acnegenic, Non-Allergenic, Anti–Microbial, hydrating and nutritious. Due to the chemical makeup of the organic ingredients, the Regenerative Body Oil contains:
- linoleic, palmitic, stearic, and oleic fatty acids, ingredients that balance oils on your skin
- vitamins A, E, and F, antioxidant vitamins that promote circulation and healthy skin cell growth
- triglycerides, that nourishes and conditions your skin
- cetyl esters, that conditions skin and locks in moisture
C60 (99.9+% Purity), Organic Hemp Seed Oil, Organic Argan Oil, Organic Jobaba, Organic Sweet Almond Oil, Grapefruit Essential Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil, Tea-Tree Essential Oil.
Application: A small amount should be applied directly to target area and massaged in gently. This may be used as a general body oil or applied directly to more specific skin conditions. Before applying to skin conditions, consult your health care professional.
Frequency of use: The oil should be applied once a day. The most common time to apply the oil is in the morning and before bed, with out using any other products; unless advised to by your medical professional.
Results: Your skin will look, feel and smell better within 60 seconds of application. However, for the treatment of specific skin conditions, including signs of ageing, please allow 1-2 weeks for the C60 to take effect.